Video content is becoming very important for your online marketing strategy. Explainer videos are videos that, in the form of a short, easy-to-digest cartoon or animation, illustrate your business, goods, or services to your ideal client.
If you execute the best strategy to attract and engage your audience, including the explainer video, then it leads to greater returns compared to any other approach.
We will look at the typical elements of explainer videos in this article, how to make them, and where you can use them to promote your business.
Elements of an Explainer Video
Explainer videos usually consist of one or more of the following elements:
1. An animation representing the ideal customer, the problem the customer has, and the solution that the product or service delivers.
2. A voiceover telling the story as represented in the animation.
3. Screenshots of the product.
4. Screencasts of the product in action.
How to Create an Explainer Video
One of the reasons marketers enjoy explanatory videos is that speaking, actors, or other potentially expensive components do not need to be in front of a camera. Best of all, in order to make one, you do not have to be a videographer.
You can use online services and apps like PowToon, GoAnimate, and RawShorts to build it if you like the feel of an interactive, cartoonish explainer video. The trick to services like this is to check for those that allow you to download your video without any watermarks after it has been generated so that you don’t have to pay for the subscription-only to share your video.
Where to Use Your Explainer Video
You will want to promote it as much as possible once you have produced your first explainer video so that you can meet your target customer base. The following are some of the best places to use your explainer video.
1. On the landing page for your product or service.
2. On your Facebook page.
3. On your Twitter profile.
4. On YouTube.
If you want a good video for your product and but you’re not ready to jump in front of the camera, try explainer videos. Animtopedia provides you best explainer video services. With the support of Explainer Videos, you can able to show what you do to your customers instead of just telling them through words.
What Is Explainer Video And Why Your Business Needs It? Leave a Comment / Animation, Explainer Video / By adminThe internet is flooded with videos every single second. With the help of videos, lots of people learn lots of things very easily. According to the research 80% of the total internet traffic increase by videos.
If you are not harnessing the power of videos, you are losing out on a big opportunity. There are several types of videos that can assist you in achieving your objective. Explainer videos are short online marketing videos used to illustrate the product or service of your business. These videos are often placed on a landing page, your website home page, or a prominent product page. Explainer Videos are both insightful and educational and convey what the business offers best. To improve web traffic and generate better ROI, organizations also use these videos. Now let’s discuss some benefits of explainer videos:
1. Grabs Audience Attention- An explainer video is a powerful tool that helps to get the attention of viewers. We are more attracted to entertainment videos than traditional web content. It commands you to watch it when your mind looks at a convincing animated video. That’s because it awakens your imagination and provides you with an exciting platform for understanding new ideas.
2. Easy Explanation of Difficult Topics- Explainer videos explain the content in a simple way so that people can understand lots of things very easily. An animated video explainer is an efficient tool for getting your character into a real-life situation that connects to your brand. Your audience will have fun watching your characters face challenges and how they overcome the problem.
3. Increase Web Traffic- According to the research 70% of users more likely to find your site if you integrate a video into your content. In addition, if the video is interesting, users can spend more time on your website. This helps to boost your search engine ranking and organic traffic.
4. Restores in Consumer’s Mind- If your videos have an immensely valuable message that will increase the chances of them taking action will increase. Explainer video not only breaks down the concepts for your audience but also sticks to the minds of your viewers. You get a lot of Return on Investment.
5. Connect and build a Relationship- In the world of digital marketing, establishing a relationship is crucial. Without having loyal followers who trust you and your offerings, you should not expect a sustainable income. Those faithful followers are the ones who regularly buy the product from your company.
If you’re looking into getting your own explainer video, or you’re still wondering how explainer videos help businesses feel free to contact us at Animtopedia. With any questions you have about illustrating videos or helping you create one, we are more than happy to help.